Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DIY Decor: Office Makeover

Hi everyone!!
Last Sunday some of you guys saw me on Instagram drawing on a wall. Yes I know that sounds weird ;) I couldn't wait to show you the final result!!

So here's how this crazy project started: A few weeks ago, the guys from Crows & Dogs asked to give them a hand in their office decoration. They're a young (and amazingly talented) group of entrepreneurs who created their own creative digital agency a year ago in Barcelona. Since then, they've launched super cool projects such as Topic, a social network in which you can follow the subjects you like instead of following people. 

They are struggling to raise their company, so everything had to be DIY and low cost. We had to use our inventiveness! You don't have everyday the chance of doing something different and creative (nor you have a blank wall to paint whatever you like). So I instantly said yes!! The process was exhausting, but I had so much fun. ¡Hope you guys enjoy the video!


Previous draft of our virtual kitchen =D
For the meeting room we decided to wallpaper the main wall (the one you see from the door, that makes the first impression) with international newspaper sheets. We used wallpapering glue and applied a few layers of paper. As we combined different sizes, languages and directions, we got a very interesting effect. On the next wall we painted some fake frames to keep up with the idea of the trompe l'oeil we did in the kitchen. However, the frames are still in process. We'd like to fill them up to get something similar to this. But it will take time...
What do you guys think? What's your favorite part of this Office Makeover?


If you liked the post, please share it on your social networks. Thanks for your support!
Compartir en Topic

13 comments:

  1. I love this, you did an amazing job it came out so cool. They definitely won in collaborating with you for their design elements. Hopefully you continue to grow with them.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so cute! I love the effect the textured wall gave.

    http://colourmeeverywhere.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, totally amazing idea! If I will have my own kitchen one day I am sure I will use Your idea! <e

    www.rosee-hirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best part of this would have to be the faces on the saucepans... so ADORABLE!

    xo Quantum
    The Scientist Who DIYs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! That’s probably one of the most creative designs I’ve ever seen. With dash of creativity and a bit of time, you've made your office look a lot livelier! And I'm sure you saved a lot by doing it yourself, rather than having it professionally redecorated. Hats off to your DIY skills and drawings! Cheers!

    Traci Mcdaniel @ Carolina Material Handling

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so good! Really creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so good! Really creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, if you had space or..empty walls

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have brought up a very excellent details. I love to see a design with a white wall, I feel like it’s color and room came out beautiful. Assignment writing services

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a talented blogger. I have joined your bolster and foresee searching for a more noteworthy measure of your amazing post. Also, I have shared your site in my casual networks!
    how to install kodi on smart tv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your blog, it's very interesting. See this useful profile about cps test. This test will help you increase your clicking speed. Take the test to find out how fast you click. The test can also be played as a game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed reading your article. It was both interesting and informative.




    pay to take my online class

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...