Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DIY Inspiration: summer maxi dresses

LEE ESTO EN ESPAƑOL
It might sound weird, but although I wouldn't wear a long skirt (at least, not now) I absolutely love maxi dresses. And it seems this season they're more creative than ever. With such a huge amount of inspiration, I simply had to make my own DIY version of a maxi dress. I'll show you guys the result very very soon!

Meanwhile... What do you guys think? Do you love maxi dresses or definitely hate them? Which one is your favorite one from these?

xxx
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful
    http://ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/womens-clothing/womens-dresses/c-124/page-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the topshop dress, so perf :D
    you are welcome, your blog is amazing <3

    kisses, simple&cute
    siimpleandcute.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...