Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIY Project: shorts makeover

Without a doubt, textile paint is one of my favorite DIY techniques. It's so versatile and has that magical power of waking up your creativity. Not everybody has a steady hand or can draw, but textile paint can bring excellent results whether you are a great artist, or haven't ever held a paintbrush.

Do you guys remember my "Pollock impulse dress"? Who wouldn't be able to make random splatters of paint? And do you remember my green leaves dress? That DIY required a little bit more patience, but it was a quite simple pattern.

So today I'm bringing a short makeover using bleach and textile paint. That's all!! Here's the DIY process, I hope you guys enjoy :)
More DIY inspiration for shorts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...