Monday, July 23, 2012

A great DIY idea: sportswear & heels

Me, the person who loves equally extremely high heels and Converse, just got fascinated.
During the last few weeks, I've been thinking about a different way to customize a pair of Converse. And I actually love studs, but everybody has already done that. When it comes to glitter and all that sparkly stuff... OMFG! if it's not Miu Miu... no thanks! But I finally found the perfect inspiration:
Pictures via: Sarenza.es
These kind of Converse are from BE&D Big City and you can buy them here. Also, if you want to see awesome painted sneakers I recommend you Laura's blog: Pinto Zapas. She has a great talent, it's really worth it to spend a while looking at her work.

The point of this DIY is that the drawing is simple and a powerful icon at the same time. I'll think about another optical illusion: my new DIY goal will be to play with false appearances, we'll see what comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...