Monday, April 2, 2012

The best DIY of the week VI

I always enjoy finding new DIY blogs that bring fresh ideas. This week I was so glad when I came across Laura's blog, Trash to Couture. She is incredibly creative and talented, it's really worth it to spend a while looking at her projects: she can recycle and customize any garment with amazing DIY tecniques.

This week she has done a very smart DIY to give a second chance to extremely tight T-shirts. The process is so easy: just cut the seams of the sides (and the sleeves) and sew some crochet trim. Isn't this so cool?? I personally love the result. Take a look to all the steps in her blog.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wow, i love this so much! i am inspired ;-)

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. this is so cool! I so want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect!! I love it! :)
    Please check out my blog, I'm new here and first 20 to follow me I will follow back www.annchica.blogspot.com ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...